- How far is The Catamaran Hotel from the airport?
The Catamaran Hotel is a 30 minutes drive from the V.C.Bird International Airport.
- Do we need a car in Antigua?
The Catamaran Hotel is located within the National Parks with easy bus access to Nelson’s Dockyard and St. John’s City. To explore the island sights we do recommend you rent a car to explore the island at your leisure. You may also opt to take a guided taxi tour. For more information ask any member of our Front Desk Team.
- Are you on a beach?
The Catamaran Hotel is situated right on a beach in Falmouth and we have a lovely swimming pool overlooking the beach and Falmouth Harbour. The beach is shallow and calm and very safe for swimming for both adults and children.
- What is the electricity voltage?
110v in all rooms.
- Do you have cooking facilities in the rooms?
Yes all rooms come equipped with a fully fitted kitchenette with utensils, coffee maker, toaster and fridge.
- Do you have cable television?
Yes all rooms have cable television with a mixture of local and international programming.
- Are there any nearby supermarkets for us to purchase provisions?
Yes , Bailey’s Supermarket is a short 5 minute walk and is fully stocked with most of the items you will need while on holiday.